[Redline Tuning] S700 "Stealth Series" MB SL65 *OUT NOW*

Artiklar, reportage och nyheter, gamla som nya, för den kulturella kompetensens bevarande inom Mercedesvärlden!
André MBSCA
Site Admin
Site Admin

[Redline Tuning] S700 "Stealth Series" MB SL65 *OUT NOW*

Postby André MBSCA » Wed 02 Feb, 2011 15:24

Forzamotorsport.net
2010-01-31

[Redline Tuning] S700 "Stealth Series" Mercedes SL65 *OUT NOW*

Hey Guys,
Sorry for all the delay in our releases, but we have plenty coming. Everyone's lives got
hectic around the holidays, New Year and the end of the semester for all the students
at RT, so we took a short vacation, but we're back and ready to drop this insane
Mercedes.

The Paint

It all started with our in-house graphics designer, Zenin, who laid down a solid tribal base for this insanely gorgeous Merc.
After that, I added a few touches of my own to really help the car stand out at the track, but not be overly flashy.
Back then to Zen, who put a sexy fantasy lady on the hood to top it off.
Paint is available in my SF with and without the lady on the hood, for 10K and 5K respectively.

The Tune

I originally wanted something that could destroy all those AWD swapped Vipers, and decided that the SL65 AMG provided a
promising base. After an AWD swap of its own, this Merc was ready to tackle the track. Blistering acceleration, amazing
handling and short brakes give this car an advantage everywhere. Both ABS and Non-ABS versions are available.

Release Details

Both the tune and paint are available now in my (Polish Person) Storefront for 10,000CR each, with a lady-less paint
available for 5,000CR as well. Be mindful of whether you are buying the Standard (ABS) or NO ABS version.
Just search Redline Tuning

Image Brain in motion! Image
André MBSCA, Site Admin

..Image...Image...Image......Image

krrjon
Halvexpert
Halvexpert

Re: [Redline Tuning] S700 "Stealth Series" MB SL65 *OUT NOW*

Postby krrjon » Sun 06 Feb, 2011 00:26

Hmmm måste kolla om det går att styla i GT5 också. Blev ju riktigt snyggt i Forza faktiskt :-)

Return to “Gammalt & nytt från Mercedesvärlden”